- About Us
- Writer's Guidelines
- Contact Us
As of January 2009, Western New York Family has GONE DIGITAL! You can view your issues online, in a page-flipping format which allows you to turn the pages with the click of your mouse, just like reading a magazine you hold in your hand. Best of all — it's FREE — and you never even have
to leave home to "pick up" an issue!
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS:
1) Click on the flipping magazine below.
2) You will be asked for your zip code and e-mail address. (Don't worry — we don't use this information for any other purpose.)
3) You'll then be allowed access to the issue; and from then on you'll automatically receive an e-mail notifying you when a new issue is available.
Our online issues have the following fantastic features to make your reading experience not only exciting, but efficient — information will be at your fingertips in seconds!
GREAT FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE
• Page Flipping Technology allows you to turn pages with your mouse, just like reading a hard copy of the magazine. Don't forget to turn up your sound so you can hear the pages turn and other special features. No special software is needed (although loading time will depend on the speed of your computer and Internet connection, as well as the size of the issue).
• Instant Connection between the reader and any web site addresses or e-mail links included in the articles or the advertising. Links "light up" in color when you first open a page; then become live as you pass over them with your mouse. Just click, and you are connected to the web site you're interested in or an e-mail response form so that you can ask a question, share a quick comment, request more information, etc.
• A Table of Contents drops down and will take you to the article of your choice with one click.
• A Search Feature allows the you to recapture information you recall reading or that you need to find for the first time.
• Share An Article with a friend by e-mailing it to them.
• An Advertiser's Index lets you find an ad that caught your attention previously.
• Archives allow you to access back issues.